For those who did not know about castor oil’s properties: Castor oil is filled with vitamin E, proteins and minerals and has very powerful antifungal and antibacterial properties. Not only this makes castor oil a proper ingredient for re-growing hair but it has an abundance of omega 9 fatty acids, which are needed for proper follicle and hair nourishment and can also stimulate hair growth and re-growth. It also has the ability to thicken both the eyebrows and eyelashes
The Numerous Castor Oil Benefits and Uses
- Castor oil has the ability to penetrate deeply in the follicles and pores, allowing stimulation of both hair growth and re-growth.
- Castor oil boosts the lymphatic system, according to Dr David Williams.
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Due to being rich in ricinoleic acid, castor oil is able to prevent inflammation.
- Yeast Infections – Ricinoleic acid is able to inhibit yeast and bacterial growth and prevent viral infections as well.
- Relieves constipation – Castor oil is able to promote regular bowel movements.
- Menstrual disorders – Castor oil can act as a cramp-relieving tool, which can help when it comes to menstrual cramps.
- Acne – Ricinoleic acid is amazingly powerful for treating numerous skin conditions.
- Hair and dandruff
Instructions of how to use it in many different situations:
Put some castor oil on a piece of cloth. Apply the cloth onto the skin in order to treat a number of health problems and conditions, including swollen joints, kidney stones, fibroids, digestive problems, menstrual cramps and irritable bowel syndrome. For gaining better results, place a container, filled with hot water, on the castor pack. Let it act for one hour. Repeat the whole procedure at least 3 times a week.